1. Open your image in Photoshop.
2. Drag and drop the selected Texture into Photoshop and place it on the top of your image.
3. Stretch the Texture so that its edges coincide with the edges of your picture.
4. Make sure the Texture layer is selected.
5. Change Blend Mode of the Texture layer from Normal to Overlay, Soft Light or Screen.
You can play with different Blend Modes and combine them.
Also, you can change the Texture layer opacity to decrease the Texture effect.
6. If you want to erase the Texture effect from some areas (like face, skin or hair),
create a white mask for the Texture layer.
7. Make sure the Texture layer mask is selected.
Using a black soft brush paint over image areas to decrease the Texture effect.
Use 30-40% opacity black brush over skin tone areas and 10-15% opacity black brush over areas you want to soften the Texture effect for a natural blend.
Texture without the Texture layer mask
Texture with masked skin and dress areas